Family Law across Scotland
A good divorce lawyer will find solutions to problems relating to the family home, pension sharing and child contact. At Watermans Legal we have an experienced family law team to provide options & clear advice.
The Scottish Borders contact
Shawn Wood LLB (Hons) DIP NP
- Solicitor & Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- Court representation in Livingston Sheriff Court, Edinburgh Sheriff Court & Court of Session, Edinburgh
- Separation Process: from initial stages of break-up to negotiating the Separation Agreement.
- Divorce Law Process: simplified procedure and other types of action.
- Child Contact: (formerly access) & child residency (formerly custody).
- Relocation of Children: one parent taking a child elsewhere within Scotland, UK or abroad.
- Financial Settlement on divorce.
- Pension Sharing on divorce.
- House Transfer on divorce.
- Cohabitant Financial Claim
- National & International Family Law
'The service was first class. Shawn was excellent in every aspect.’
Meetings for The Scottish Borders
Meetings can be arranged at our offices at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park, Edinburgh, EH15 3RD or at our Head Office at 5-10 Dock Place, Leith, EH6 6LU
Contact: Shawn Wood
Head Office: 0131 467 5566
or email [email protected]