Dundee meeting location: 160 Nethergate, Dundee.
Meetings can also be arranged in Arbroath, Carnoustie, Forfar, Broughty Ferry etc. to suit you.
Contact: Donald Wright
Call Free: 0800 111 4692
Family Law across Scotland
A good divorce lawyer will find solutions to problems relating to the family home, pension sharing and child contact. At Watermans Legal we have an experienced family law team to provide options & clear advice.
‘Thank you so very much for your service in relation to my separation. You were not only offering your Professional Service, but you became almost a therapist, in my darkest moments, you offered reassurance’
Dundee and Angus contact:
Donald Wright LLB, NP:
- Solicitor & Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- 30 years’ experience as a Divorce & Family Lawyer
- Member of the Family Law Association in Scotland
- Court representation in Dundee Sheriff Court & Court of Session, Edinburgh
- Separation Process: from initial stages of break-up to negotiating the Separation Agreement.
- Divorce Law Process: simplified procedure and other types of action.
- Child Contact: (formerly access) & child residency (formerly custody).
- Relocation of Children: one parent taking a child elsewhere within Scotland, UK or abroad.
- Financial Settlement on divorce.
- Pension Sharing on divorce.
- House Transfer on divorce.
- Cohabitant Financial Claim
- National & International Family Law
Dundee meeting location: 160 Nethergate, Dundee. Meetings can also be arranged in Arbroath, Carnoustie, Forfar, Broughty Ferry etc. to suit you.
Contact Donald Wright on 0800 111 4692 (free), Mobile: 07905 437 629, Head Office: 0131 467 5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org