Family Law across Scotland
A good divorce lawyer will find solutions to problems relating to the family home, pension sharing and child contact. At Watermans Legal we have an experienced family law team to provide options & clear advice.
‘Thank you for all your hard work – we got there in the end! Much appreciated.’
Dunfermline & Kirkcaldy contact:
Sarah Hay LLB(Hons)Dip LP NP:
- Solicitor & Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- Court representation in Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court, Dunfermline Sheriff Court & Court of Session, Edinburgh
- Separation Process: from initial stages of break-up to negotiating the Separation Agreement.
- Divorce Law Process: simplified procedure and other types of action.
- Child Contact: (formerly access) & child residency (formerly custody).
- Relocation of Children: one parent taking a child elsewhere within Scotland, UK or abroad.
- Financial Settlement on divorce.
- Pension Sharing on divorce.
- House Transfer on divorce.
- Cohabitant Financial Claim
- National & International Family Law
Meetings can be arranged at a location to suit you including at Regus Westpoint South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, or at our head office at 5-10 Dock Place, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6LU.
Contact Sarah Hay on 0131 467 5566 or email email@example.com