Stirling & Falkrik
Family Law across Scotland
A good divorce lawyer will find solutions to problems relating to the family home, pension sharing and child contact. At Watermans Legal we have an experienced family law team to provide options & clear advice.
Stirling and Falkirk contact
Sarah Hay LLB(Hons)Dip LP NP
- Solicitor & Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- Court representation in Stirling Sheriff Court, Falkirk Sheriff Court & Court of Session, Edinburgh
- Separation Process: from initial stages of break-up to negotiating the Separation Agreement.
- Divorce Law Process: simplified procedure and other types of action.
- Child Contact: (formerly access) & child residency (formerly custody).
- Relocation of Children: one parent taking a child elsewhere within Scotland, UK or abroad.
- Financial Settlement on divorce.
- Pension Sharing on divorce.
- House Transfer on divorce.
- Cohabitant Financial Claim
- National & International Family Law
'Thank you for all your hard work – we got there in the end! Much appreciated.’
Meetings at Stirling, Falkirk or West Edinburgh
Meetings can be arranged at a location to suit you including at
The Castle Business Park, Lomond Court, Stirling, FK9 4TU
Falkirk Business Hub, 45 Vicar Street, Falkirk, FK1 1LL
Westpoint South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, or at our Head Office.
Contact: Sarah Hay
Head Office: 0131 467 5566
or email [email protected]