Our estate agent will negotiate the best sale price for your property and then pass the formal written offer to our conveyancing team.
Sell your house with us for no upfront fee
With Watermans Legal, you have the option to market your property for no upfront costs. Our no upfront cost offer means you won’t have to pay for anything until your property sells. And if we don't sell you don't pay.
We are a close tight-knit team that works together, with the customer experience being at the heart of what we do. We take pride in not being like other estate agents. You will deal with the same people from the initial meeting with us until we hand the keys over.
- Members of ESPC – www.espc.com
- Members of RIGHTMOVE - www.rightmove.co.uk
- No upfront cost
- Free valuation of your property
- Free virtual valuation of your property
- Free HD virtual property viewing
- Access to archive sales information
- Advice on best presentation of your property for sale
- Arranging Home Report pack through surveyor
- “For Sale” boards
- Quality sales brochures including professional photography and floorplan
- Feedback from potential purchasers
- Ongoing advice to secure your sale
To arrange a free valuation of your property, please call us today.
Watermans Legal has a reputation built on total commitment to customer service and local expert knowledge. For over 30 years we have been helping local people buy and sell in the shortest possible time.
“Property was sold in a short time which was great – we are very happy with the personal service that was provided” —G.M.
“Louise is an absolute star” —S.N.
“Very personal, helpful and had frequent communication – Louise was superb.” —A.R.
“Shawn Wood overseen the purchase of my property and could not have made the whole process any easier for me. I was frequently updated at all stages throughout the purchase and everything was explained clearly, concisely and in a professional and friendly way. Exceptional service - highly recommend!” —M.L
Call our Estate Agency Team today on 0131 467 5566 or get in touch with us via our online enquiry form below.